Sunday, September 5, 2010

My summer to do list isn't done...but the summer almost is

 Can't believe the summer is almost over. I made a huge "to do" list, that is only about 1/16th completed! With 2 daughters out of the house, I thought I could accomplish so much. It seems like I spent the entire summer looking at the ancient ceiling of the theater, rather than completing my list. Funny how that works. So before the end of September, I am hoping to knock out the rest. Got another drawer and cupboard done this morning. Tired of having too much stuff- and nowhere to put it in an 1800 square foot house- that seems so illogical!
  Hoping to sit for an extended period and update my profile on here, tell you all about my 4 girls, and the rest of our chaotic life....and the reason for the Blog name. Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment